10+ Gluten-Free Easy Summer Appetizer Recipes make meal planning for a summer party a breeze.
Summer brings a whole host of fun food possibilities with it. These recipes focus on simply showcasing what’s in season and letting their flavors shine. And everything on this list happens to be naturally gluten-free!
More Appetizer Ideas:
- Asian Shrimp Appetizer in Avocado Wasabi Aioli Cucumber Rolls from Avocado Pesto
- Blackened Shrimp Avocado Cucumber Bites from closetcooking
- Gazpacho Shooters from That Skinny Chic Can Bake
- Gluten-Free Zucchini Fritters from Give Recipe
- Greek Turkey Meatballs with Cucumber Mint Sauce from Plating Pixels
- Mango, Blackberry, and Feta Bites from Spoonful of Flavor
- Melon, Prosciutto and Mozzarella Sticks from Running to the Kitchen
- Mexican Grilled Corn from I Wash You Dry
- Pineapple Salsa from The Gunny Sack
- Yellow Watermelon Salad with Pickled Cucumber Ginger Relish from Heartbeet Kitchen