I am honored to say that I just received a very sweet award from Chaya of Sweet and Savory Says It All. I’ve been happy to get to know Chaya – she is such a genuinely kind person – and I hope to get to know her better. Thank you so much, Chaya!
Neno’s Award – Rules & Regulations:
1. As a dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
2. To seek the reasons why we all love blogging.
3. Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it.
4. Don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
5. Answer the award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
6. Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.
7. Don’t forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.
I love blogging for so many reasons. I’ve always wanted to go to culinary school, but I never had the chance (never say never though…it’s not too late!). This blog helps to serve as a tool for me to practice and share my passion with others. Additionally, I love how blogging is such a great tool to meet so many wonderful people…people who constantly inspire me, help me to push myself to achieve what I’m capable of, and I like to think, help to make me a better person. Thanks to all who have helped me along the way! I want to pass this award on to the following bloggers:
Anh at a Food Lover’s Journey
Dawn at Healthy San Diego Living
Krista at Krista’s Kravings
To view the full recipe for my Pumpkin Spice Muffins, check out my guest post on Nutmeg Nanny!