If our brands share a similar philosophy, there are almost endless ways we can partner. Here are a few popular opportunities, but we can develop a customized plan to meet your specific needs. At An Edible Mosaic we thrive on creative thinking and we’d love to discuss any fresh, forward-thinking ideas you have for collaboration!
Creating new recipes with top-quality products is my passion, especially when those products are hand-crafted, or the result of a multi-generation family recipe. Your product, whether it’s an ingredient or a kitchen tool, is showcased as the star of the dish.
Food Styling and Photography
I’m available to style and shoot food-related and non-food-related photos according to your specifications to tell your story. I’m also available to provide food styling consultation. If you’re interested in using one of the photos currently on my website, I’m happy to discuss that as well.
Social Media Collaborations
In today’s culture, social media is how so many of us communicate! As a brand, it’s how you engage your loyal customers, how you reach new clients, and how you beautifully showcase your product. I can help with that. I’m happy to share brands and products that I believe in with my audience on social media.
Editorial Content Development and Food Writing
I enjoy writing articles on topics related to food, travel, culture, and/or healthy lifestyle. I am available to write original pieces for your blog, website, newsletter, newspaper, magazine, etc.
Sponsored Posts and/or Giveaways
On my blog I love talking about products and brands that I believe in and feel my readers would enjoy. If you have a product that you think would be a good fit for An Edible Mosaic, I’d be thrilled to hear from you!
Here’s how a sponsored post typically works:
(1) A company sends me their product for recipe development.
(2) I brainstorm a few recipe ideas and let the brand choose which one they want me to develop.
(3) I develop the recipe and take photos of it; I take at least one photo of the product’s package, so my audience knows what to look for at the store if they want to buy the product.
(4) I share the post on my blog, which includes the following: the recipe I developed; the recipe photos I took (including at least one photo showing the packaging); an introduction to the recipe, including information about the product, a link to the product on the brand’s website (so people can read more about it or buy it if they want), and my honest opinion of the product.
(5) I share the sponsored post across my social media channels, tagging the brand and using relevant hashtags.
(6, optional) I run a giveaway of your product in the post on my blog, or on my Instagram account.
Please note that at An Edible Mosaic we comply with all FTC regulations; we always disclose!
I would love to work on a customized collaboration plan on a more long-term basis based on what your needs are, whether it’s recipe development, food photography, sponsored posts, content development for your website, social media collaborations, etc. I am also available to represent your brand at a workshop or conference. Side Note: Brand ambassadorship is typically a more effective way of impacting my audience because instead of just a one-time interaction with your brand (such as one sponsored post), they see interactions between And Edible Mosaic and your brand on a regular basis, enforcing the fact that I truly believe in your brand.
Cooking Demonstrations and Classes
I am available for cooking demonstrations at grocery stores, farmers’ markets, home stores, etc., and I also offer public and private cooking classes.
I am available for travel to events and/or specific destinations to represent your brand, provide social media coverage, or provide food and/or travel-related articles and photography. After travel, follow-up posts on An Edible Mosaic may be arranged.
* * * * *
Please contact me with any questions or to see my Media Kit, which includes more detailed information about the opportunities available, as well as my current rates.