Spinach Strawberry Salad
Spinach Strawberry Salad is a healthy, delicious lunch that makes great use out of fresh, sweet, and juicy local strawberries!
Servings 1 serving
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 ounce sharp white cheddar cut into small cubes
- 2 tablespoons pecans
- 2 tablespoons very thinly sliced fresh mint leaves
For the salad, arrange all ingredients in a bowl.
For the vinaigrette, whisk together all ingredients in a small bowl.
To serve, pour the vinaigrette onto the salad and enjoy.
- Net Carbs: 12g per serving
- Use fresh, local berries in this Strawberry Spinach Salad for the most intense strawberry flavor!
- Play with the flavors in this salad to make it your own. Use goat cheese instead of cheddar, and basil instead of mint. Or any combination you like!
Calories: 449kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 38g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 304mg | Potassium: 809mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 9150IU | Vitamin C: 73.8mg | Calcium: 343mg | Iron: 3.9mg