Greek Salad Bowls with Spiced Lamb Burgers
These Greek Salad Bowls with Spiced Lamb Burgers are full of bold flavors, such as feta cheese, Kalamata olives, garlicky yogurt dressing, and spiced lamb burgers!
Servings 6 people
- 8 cups spring mix or chopped Romaine
- 1 English cucumber sliced
- 1 red bell pepper cored and sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 medium red onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
For the burgers, use your hands to combine all ingredients in a large bowl, being careful not to over-mix. Divide the meat into 4 portions and shape each into a patty. Grill, bake, or fry until fully cooked; cool slightly and then thinly slice.
Whisk together all ingredients for the dressing and refrigerate until using.
To serve, divide the spring mix between 4 bowls. Arrange the cucumber, bell pepper, tomato, red onion, olives, feta, and sliced burgers on top of the spring mix. Drizzle the dressing on top and serve.
- Net Carbs: 11g per serving
- Paleo-Friendly: Omit the feta and yogurt-based dressing and use your favorite paleo salad dressing (or oil + vinegar combo) instead.
Calories: 526kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 41g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 96mg | Sodium: 731mg | Potassium: 625mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1995IU | Vitamin C: 54.9mg | Calcium: 195mg | Iron: 3.9mg