Eggnog Latte Recipe
Rich, creamy eggnog and strong, hot coffee combine for an easy Eggnog Latte recipe that is just as festive and delicious as what you'd find at a coffee shop. No worries if you don't have a milk steamer; instead top it with a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of nutmeg!
Servings 1 serving
- Instead of strong, hot brewed coffee, you can use 2 shots of espresso + 1/2 to 3/4 cup hot water.
- If desired, instead of topping this with whipped cream, you can top it with steamed milk.
- Take a couple minutes to freshly grate your nutmeg because it makes all the difference in terms of flavor! I recommend using a microplane to grate whole nutmeg.
Easy Keto Eggnog Latte Recipe
The keto version of this recipe is so easy to make! Instead of regular eggnog, it uses the flavors of vanilla and nutmeg to simulate eggnog. Don't forget the whipped cream and sprinkle of nutmeg on top!
Keto Eggnog Latte Ingredients:
- 1 cup strong, hot brewed coffee
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 drops liquid stevia, or to taste
- 1 generous pinch fresh-grated nutmeg, plus more for topping if desired
- 4 tablespoons heavy whipping cream, whipped to soft peaks
How to Make a Keto Eggnog Latte:
- Stir together the coffee, vanilla, stevia, and nutmeg.
- Top with whipped cream and a pinch of nutmeg.
Calories: 190kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 91mg | Sodium: 61mg | Potassium: 217mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 615IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 130mg