Egg Skillet Breakfast
Sunny-side-up fried eggs, fresh salsa, avocado, queso fresco, and fresh herbs come together for a 10-minute Egg Skillet Breakfast recipe that packs a punch of flavor and nutrition.
Servings 1 serving
- 1/2 tablespoon avocado oil
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons Fresh Salsa
- 1/4 avocado sliced
- 2 tablespoons queso fresco
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced scallion
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro leaves
Heat the oil in a small nonstick skillet over high heat. Once hot, carefully crack the eggs into the skillet. Cook until the eggs are set according to your preference (don’t flip them for sunny-side-up!).
Transfer the eggs to a shallow bowl. Top with the Fresh Salsa, avocado, queso fresco, scallion, and cilantro leaves.
- Net Carbs: 5g per serving (whole recipe = 1 serving)
- This recipe makes 1 serving, but can easily be adjusted up depending on how many people you want to feed.
- Don’t flip the eggs for sunny-side-up eggs!
Calories: 372kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 348mg | Sodium: 690mg | Potassium: 540mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1077IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 231mg | Iron: 2mg