Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad
Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad has leftover chicken, cheddar cheese, carrots + celery, and bowtie pasta all in a creamy, zippy sauce!
Servings 10 servings
- 8 ounces bowtie pasta
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 2 tablespoons Frank’s RedHot sauce more or less to taste
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups cooked chopped chicken rotisserie chicken works great here
- 3 scallions green and white parts, thinly sliced
- 2 medium celery ribs diced
- 2 medium carrots diced
- 6 ounces cheddar cheese cubed
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley for garnish (optional)
Cook the pasta to al dente according to the package directions; rinse and drain.
Stir together the mayo, hot sauce to taste, ketchup, salt, and black pepper in a large bowl. Stir in the chicken, scallion, celery, carrot, and cheese.
Sprinkle the parsley on top and serve or keep covered in the fridge for up to 2 days before serving.
- Easily make this pasta salad a full meal by serving it along with a big green salad!
- Make this salad up to 2 days in advance and store it covered in the fridge.
Calories: 282kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 44mg | Sodium: 450mg | Potassium: 216mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 2380IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 142mg | Iron: 1mg