Roasted Red Pepper Hummus Recipe
Save money and learn how to make this flavorful Roasted Red Pepper Hummus Recipe at home in less than 10 minutes! It's way better than store-bought!
Servings 8 servings
Combine all ingredients except the olive oil in a food processor and puree until smooth. To serve, spread the hummus in a shallow dish, drizzle the oil on top, and sprinkle on a little more smoked paprika.
Serve the hummus along with fresh pita bread or pita chips for dipping.
How to Make Baked Pita Chips:
- This hummus recipe makes about 2 cups of hummus, which is 8 (1/4-cup) servings.
- The nutrition information is for the hummus only; it doesn't include any dippers.
- Make Ahead: This hummus can be refrigerated in a sealed container up to 1 week.
- Serving Tip: In addition to pita chips, the hummus can also be served with fresh crudités or fresh pita bread.
- 2 large pita breads or 4 smaller pita breads, cut into about 1 1/2-inch wedges or squares
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- For the pita chips, preheat oven to 400F.
- Toss together all pita chip ingredients, and arrange the bread in a single layer on two large baking sheets.
- Bake until the bread is golden on both sides, about 6 to 8 minutes, flipping the bread and rotating the baking sheets once halfway through.
- Cool. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.
Serving: 0.25cup | Calories: 91kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 352mg | Potassium: 112mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 116IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 1mg