Pina Colada Green Smoothie
Packed full of nutrition, this vegan Pina Colada Green Smoothie recipe will make you think you're on a beach in paradise! It's a great way to get your vegetables in, but all you’ll taste is sweet pineapple and coconut.
Servings 1 serving
Add all ingredients to a blender in the order listed and process until smooth, tamping down the ingredients as needed.
Serve immediately, with any toppings you like.
- Nutrition information was calculated without any toppings.
- Instead of coconut milk you can substitute the following: 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream + 1/4 teaspoon coconut extract.
- I find that the pineapple and mango make this smoothie sweet enough without the need to add sweetener. I recommend tasting it before you add sweetener. If you decide you want it a touch sweeter, you could try adding honey or stevia.
- Use a vegan milk, vegan sweetener (if desired), and skip the bee pollen topping.
- Note that the longer you blend a smoothie, the less thick it will be. I like to just blend until the smoothie is combined so my smoothies start off really thick, almost with the consistency of soft-serve ice cream. That way I can take my time drinking them and they’re still pretty thick even after 20 to 30 minutes.
Calories: 268kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Sodium: 88mg | Potassium: 718mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 30g | Vitamin A: 5630IU | Vitamin C: 119mg | Calcium: 84mg | Iron: 4mg