Garlic Roasted Mushrooms Recipe
This Garlic Roasted Mushrooms Recipe is simply seasoned with salt, pepper, olive oil, and fresh rosemary for an easy side dish that pairs with just about anything.
Servings 4 servings
- 1 pound whole button mushrooms dirt wiped off with a damp cloth
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1/2 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
Preheat the oven to 400F.
Toss together all ingredients in a glass 9 by 13-inch casserole dish.
Roast until the mushrooms are tender and starting to brown, about 20 to 25 minutes, tossing once halfway through.
- Net Carbs: 3g per serving
- You can make this recipe up to 3 days ahead and keep it in the fridge. To reheat, place the mushrooms in an oven-safe dish and cover with foil. Reheat at 350F until warm.
Calories: 151kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 152mg | Potassium: 361mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 1mg