Bacon Egg Salad Recipe with Creamy Honey Mustard Dressing
This Bacon Egg Salad Recipe with Creamy Honey Mustard Dressing is full of flavor and makes a perfect quick meal or packed lunch.
Servings 2 servings
- 3 tablespoons plain unsweetened Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon smoked paprika or any kind of paprika you like
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 scallion green and white parts, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced flat-leaf parsley plus more for garnish if desired
- 1 slice turkey or beef bacon cooked and crumbled
- 4 large eggs hard-boiled and cooled, and then peeled and chopped
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
Whisk together the yogurt, oil, honey mustard, Worcestershire, paprika, and garlic powder in a medium bowl until smooth.
Add the scallion, parsley, bacon, and egg and toss gently to combine. (You can mash up the egg a bit if you want.)
Taste and add salt and black pepper as desired.
Serve chilled, garnished with parsley if desired.
- Net Carbs: 3g per serving
- If you don’t have honey mustard, you can use 3/4 teaspoon yellow mustard and 3/4 teaspoon honey instead.
- Instead of the Greek yogurt, you can use mayo if you prefer.
- To keep this a low carb meal, serve it on a bed of lettuce instead of as a sandwich.
Calories: 209kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 335mg | Sodium: 323mg | Potassium: 203mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 934IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 80mg | Iron: 2mg