Balsamic Blueberry Smoothie
This Balsamic Blueberry Smoothie Recipe is all about the blueberry flavor! A tiny bit of good-quality balsamic vinegar and a touch of sea salt pull out the natural sweetness of blueberries.
Servings 1 serving
- 1/2 cup Earthbound Farm Organic Baby Spinach
- 1 1/2 cups Earthbound Farm Organic Frozen Blueberries
- 1 sprig fresh mint leaves about 8 to 10 leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar good-quality
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 teaspoon honey optional; more or less to taste
- 3/4 cup water
- Taste the smoothie before adding any honey because you might find the smoothie sweet enough without it.
- Instead of water, almond "milk" is also delicious here.
- To bump up the protein, add 1 scoop of your favorite unflavored protein powder, 1/2 cup cottage cheese, or 1 to 2 pasteurized eggs.
Calories: 154kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 63mg | Potassium: 255mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 28g | Vitamin A: 1526IU | Vitamin C: 26mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 1mg