Easy Pimento Cheese Dip Recipe
This Easy Pimento Cheese Dip Recipe features two types of cheddar in a creamy base, whips up in just 15 minutes, and is a crowd-pleasing appetizer! It's naturally low carb and keto friendly with just 2g net carbs per 1/4-cup serving.
Servings 8 servings
- 4 ounces cream cheese slightly softened
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Frank’s RedHot sauce use less if using another brand
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 ounces shredded yellow cheddar
- 4 ounces shredded white cheddar
- 4 ounces roasted piquillo peppers chopped (about 1/2 cup chopped, or use chopped pimentos)
- 1 scallion green and white parts, thinly sliced (for garnish)
Use a handheld electric mixer to together the cream cheese, mayo, garlic powder,hot sauce, lemon juice, and black pepper in a large bowl.
Stir in the cheddar and the peppers.
Transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle the scallion on top. Serve.
- Net Carbs: 2g per serving (1/4 cup)
- Nutrition information is given for 1 serving of the Pimento Cheese Dip only, and does not include dippers.
- Make Ahead: Pimento Cheese will stay good for about 5 days stored covered in the fridge.
- Low Carb Serving Suggestions: Pimento Cheese is delicious served with Savory Keto Biscotti, Low Carb Crackers, or low carb vegetables like broccoli, green bell pepper, or celery.
- Other Serving Suggestions: Crackers, chips, or sliced baguette.
Serving: 0.25cup | Calories: 360kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 57mg | Sodium: 458mg | Potassium: 57mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 649IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 221mg | Iron: 1mg