Blue Cheese Dressing Recipe (Keto)
This keto Blue Cheese Dressing Recipe is rich, creamy, and full of flavor; it’s perfect on everything from salad to chicken wings!
Servings 8 servings
Pear and Hazelnut Salad (Serves 2):
- Net Carbs: 1g per serving (2 tablespoons)
- 1 Romaine lettuce heart, thinly sliced
- 1 pear, cored and thinly sliced (I used Bosc)
- 3 tablespoons toasted hazelnuts, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- Arrange all ingredients on 2 salad plates.
- Top with a few dollops of blue cheese dressing.
Serving: 2tablespoons | Calories: 118kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 22mg | Sodium: 189mg | Potassium: 22mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 189IU | Calcium: 36mg