Apple Baked Brie Recipe
This Apple Baked Brie Recipe features gooey, melted brie cheese topped with an easy homemade sweet spiced Apple Chutney for the perfect 15 minute appetizer!
Servings 4 servings
- 8 ounce wheel brie cheese
- 1/2 cup Apple Chutney warmed
- Bread crackers, or apple slices, for serving
Preheat oven to 400F.
Once the oven is preheated, unwrap the brie and place it onto an oven-safe baking dish. Bake 12 minutes.
Top the baked brie with the hot Apple Chutney.
Serve with bread, crackers, or apple slices
- Net Carbs: 8g per serving
- Nutrition information was calculated without optional items for serving.
- For the best flavor and texture, I recommend eating this appetizer while it's still warm.
Calories: 237kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 57mg | Sodium: 361mg | Potassium: 148mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 352IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 111mg | Iron: 1mg