Sugar Free Pumpkin Spice Syrup Recipe
With a velvety smooth texture and richly spiced sweet flavor, this Sugar Free Pumpkin Spice Syrup Recipe tastes like the original but has 0g net carbs per serving!
Servings 12 servings
Whisk together all ingredients except vanilla in a small saucepan over medium heat.
Bring to a boil, then turn heat down to simmer and cook until thickened to your desired consistency (for me this usually takes about 20 to 25 minutes), whisking occasionally.
Cool to room temperature, and then store covered in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- Net Carbs (Equal to Total Carbs Minus Fiber Minus Sugar Alcohols): 0g per serving (1 tablespoon)
- This recipe makes about 3/4 cup of syrup, which is 12 (1-tablespoon) servings.
- Use this Sugar Free Pumpkin Spice Syrup to make pumpkin spice lattes, or as a sauce to top yogurt, oatmeal, pancakes, waffles, French toast, or ice cream.
- Instead of the cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves, and allspice, you can use 2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice.
- Instead of 2 packets of stevia, you can use 3 tablespoons crystallized allulose.
- If you're having trouble mixing this syrup into your coffee, you can heat it up or blend the coffee with the syrup.
Serving: 1tablespoon | Calories: 6kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 5mg | Potassium: 11mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 794IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 1mg