Buffalo Chicken Dip
Buffalo Chicken Dip is a classic (and easy!) appetizer recipe that features Buffalo chicken in the form of a flavor-packed, creamy, cheesy, zippy dip.
Servings 12 servings
- 8 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup Frank’s RedHot sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups cooked chicken shredded
- 2 scallions green and white parts, thinly sliced, divided
- 8 ounces cheddar shredded, divided (about 2 cups shredded)
- 4 ounces mozzarella shredded, divided (about 1 cup shredded)
Serving Suggestion Ideas:
Preheat the oven to 375F.
Beat or whisk together the cream cheese, sour cream, hot sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, dill, and black pepper in a large bowl.
Stir in the shredded chicken, half the scallion, 3/4 of the shredded cheddar, and 3/4 of the shredded mozzarella.
Spread the mixture into a 2-quart baking dish or a 9-inch pie plate. Sprinkle the remaining cheddar and mozzarella on top.
Bake until the dip is warm throughout, about 20 minutes. If desired, broil a couple minutes to brown the cheese in spots.
Sprinkle on the remaining scallion.
- Net Carbs: 1g per serving
- The nutrition information for this recipe was calculated for the dip only (without the serving suggestion ideas).
- If you prefer, you can omit the sour cream, garlic powder, onion powder, and dried dill and instead add 1 cup Ranch dressing.
Calories: 209kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 58mg | Sodium: 662mg | Potassium: 89mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 646IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 226mg | Iron: 1mg