Chocolate Keto Mug Cake Recipe
This Chocolate Keto Mug Cake Recipe makes rich and moist microwave cake with deep chocolate flavor and cream cheese vanilla buttercream.
Servings 2 servings
For the mug cake, lightly spray the inside of 2 (6-ounce) ramekins (or same size small mugs) with coconut oil. Whisk together all ingredients, divide batter between the 2 ramekins, and microwave on high until cooked, about 2 minutes (I microwave them both at the same time).
For the frosting, beat together all ingredients.
To assemble the layer cakes, cut each cake in half horizontally and let them cool. Spread frosting on 1 side of each cake half, and place another cake half on top. Frost the outsides of each cake.
- Net Carbs: 5g per serving
- This recipe makes two mini layer cakes. Each cake is one serving.
- Instead of the allulose/monkfruit blend, you can use the same amount of a monkfruit/erythritol blend.
- I find that for the frosting, powdered sweetener work best so the frosting isn’t gritty or grainy. However, for the cake, you can use either powdered or granulated or crystallized sweetener.
- This recipe makes 2 single-serving sized layer cakes. You can enjoy one now and one later, or whip up this recipe for Valentine’s Day or date night!
Serving: 1mini layer cake | Calories: 339kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 164mg | Sodium: 151mg | Potassium: 196mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1070IU | Calcium: 83mg | Iron: 1mg