No Bake Cheesecake Parfait Recipe
This elegant No Bake Cheesecake Parfait recipe couldn't be easier to make; it features rich, luscious cheesecake and two quick homemade berry sauces. It comes together in less than an hour and is a perfect fun and festive summertime dessert!
Servings 6 servings
- 3/4 cup whipped cream for topping (optional)
- 6 fresh strawberries each sliced into 3 slices, for topping (optional)
- 6 sprigs fresh mint for garnish (optional)
For the Blueberry Sauce:
Add all ingredients to a medium saucepan over medium heat. Cover the pan and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, and then carefully mash the blueberries with a potato masher until they form a chunky sauce. Continue cooking (uncovered) until the sauce is thickened, about 1 to 2 minutes more, stirring constantly.
Transfer the blueberry sauce to a bowl and cool to room temperature.
For the Strawberry Sauce:
Add all ingredients to a medium saucepan over medium heat. Cover the pan and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, and then carefully mash the strawberries with a potato masher until they form a chunky sauce. Continue cooking (uncovered) until the sauce is thickened, about 1 to 2 minutes more, stirring constantly.
Transfer the strawberry sauce to a bowl and cool to room temperature.
For the Cheesecake:
Add the heavy whipping cream to a large bowl. Use a handheld electric mixer to beat until it forms stiff peaks.
To a separate large bowl, add the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
Add 1/3 of the whipped cream to the cream cheese mixer, and beat it until well-combined. Use a rubber spatula to fold the remaining whipped cream in 1/3 at a time.
Cover the bowl and refrigerate 20 minutes.
To Assemble the Parfaits:
Get out 6 (5 to 6-ounce) juice glasses. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of the strawberry sauce into the bottom of each. Top with a generous dollop of the cream cheese mixture. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of the blueberry sauce on top. Top with another generous dollop of the cream cheese mixture. Divide the remaining berry sauces on top so the top of each parfait has a little color (there should be enough for each parfait to have about 1/2 tablespoon of berry sauce on top).
If desired, top each parfait with 2 tablespoons of whipped cream, 3 strawberry slices, and 1 mint sprig.
Serve, or cover each parfait with plastic wrap and store in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Nutritional Information: Information for this recipe was calculated without the optional whipped cream, fresh strawberry, and mint sprig toppings.
- Goat Cheese Substitution: If you like the tang of goat cheese, you can use 8 ounces of goat cheese instead of cream cheese in this recipe.
- Let it Chill to Set: This no bake cheesecake will stiffen more and set in the fridge as it chills.
- Make Ahead: You can make the berry sauces up to 10 days in advance. Store them in separate airtight glass containers in the fridge until you’re ready to make the parfaits.
- Don't Leave it Out For Long: If you make this dessert for a summer party, I recommend keeping it chilled as long as possible. I wouldn’t leave it out at room temperature for more than an hour before eating it.
Serving: 1parfait | Calories: 346kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 96mg | Sodium: 186mg | Potassium: 167mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 1115IU | Vitamin C: 25mg | Calcium: 71mg | Iron: 1mg