Oven Roasted Tomatoes Recipe with Pasta, Pine Nuts, and Mozzarella
Serve this Oven Roasted Tomatoes Recipe as a side dish, appetizer, salad, or a perfect lunch on top of pasta with pine nuts, mozzarella, and fresh basil! Roasted Tomatoes are sweet, juicy, and perfectly accented with garlic, olive oil, and a splash of balsamic vinegar.
Servings 4 servings
For the Pasta Dish:
- 1/2 pound spaghetti cooked to al dente according to the package directions
- 12 ounces fresh bocconcini mozzarella patted dry
- 4 tablespoons pine nuts toasted
- 4 tablespoons fresh basil thinly sliced
For the Roasted Tomatoes:
Preheat the oven to 400F.
Add all ingredients to a large baking tray and toss everything around to coat the tomatoes.
Roast for 10 minutes at 400F, tossing the tomatoes once halfway through.
Turn the heat down to 325F. Roast for 15 minutes more, tossing once halfway through.
To Serve with Pasta:
Divide the pasta between 4 serving bowls. Top each with 1/4 of the tomatoes, 1/4 of the fresh mozzarella, 1 tablespoon pine nuts, and 1 tablespoon thinly sliced fresh basil.
- Nutrition information is given for the Oven Roasted Tomatoes Recipe with Pasta, Pine Nuts, and Mozzarella (not just the roasted tomatoes).
- For the low carb version of this dish, serve the roasted tomatoes on low carb pasta.
- Store Roasted Tomatoes covered in a glass jar (with their juices) in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Calories: 740kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 45g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g | Monounsaturated Fat: 21g | Cholesterol: 67mg | Sodium: 1144mg | Potassium: 692mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 1632IU | Vitamin C: 44mg | Calcium: 478mg | Iron: 3mg