Low Carb Spiralized Cucumber Salad with Peanuts, Basil, and Ginger Miso Dressing
Low Carb Spiralized Cucumber Salad is delicious and refreshing, and peanuts, basil, and ginger miso dressing lend a balanced combination of flavors and textures.
Servings 2 servings
- 1 medium-sized cucumber spiralized
- 1/2 small-medium carrot julienned
- 1/2 small onion thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta
- 2 tablespoons lightly salted peanuts crushed
- Fresh basil mint, or cilantro
- Fresh lime to squeeze on top
- Crushed red pepper flakes optional
Whisk together all ingredients for the dressing and set aside for now (you can make this up to 3 days ahead and store it covered in the fridge).
Right before serving, spiralizer the cucumber, and gently toss it with the carrot and onion in the dressing.
Transfer the salad to a serving bowl and top with the feta, peanuts, and fresh herbs. Sprinkle on a couple pinches of crushed red pepper flakes if desired, and serve with lime wedges to squeeze on top.
- Net Carbs: 12g per serving (1/2 of recipe)
- Seedless cucumber (also called English cucumber or hothouse cucumber) work best for spiralizing.
Calories: 224kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 488mg | Potassium: 413mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 2732IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 138mg | Iron: 1mg