This BLT salad packs all the traditional flavors of a classic BLT sandwich, but without the carbs!
Servings 1 serving
- 2 cups chopped green leaf lettuce
- 1/2 medium tomato chopped
- 1 scallion green and white parts, thinly sliced
- 3 slices beef bacon cooked until crispy and chopped
For the dressing, whisk together all ingredients in a small bowl.
For the salad, arrange all ingredients in a shallow bowl or on a plate.
Drizzle the dressing on top of the salad and serve immediately.
- Net Carbs: 4g per serving (whole recipe is 1 serving)
- Fry up a double batch of bacon and use it to make salads again later in the week.
- Make this salad dressing up to 2 days again and store it covered in the fridge until using.
Calories: 261kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 40mg | Sodium: 568mg | Potassium: 406mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 6075IU | Vitamin C: 17.3mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 0.8mg