Thai Noodles Recipe with Vegetables and Chicken (Soy Sauce Noodles)
This Thai Noodles Recipe with Vegetables and Chicken (Soy Sauce Noodles) was inspired by my trip to Thailand! It’s packed with flavor thanks to a sweet, salty, umami sauce, and is loaded with vegetables and chicken.
Servings 6 servings
- 1/2 pound thin Asian egg noodles or any noodles you like, cooked to al dente and drained
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 pound thinly sliced green cabbage
- 1 large onion halved and thinly sliced
- 1 medium-large red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 pound cooked and sliced boneless skinless chicken breast or use leftover or rotisserie chicken
Whisk together all ingredients for the sauce and set aside.
If you’re using thin Asian egg noodles, bring a medium-large pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, salt the water and then add the noodles. Cook until they’re al dente, about 3 to 4 minutes. Drain immediately.
Heat the sesame oil in a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat. Add the cabbage, onion, and red bell pepper and cook until tender, about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir the sauce, chicken, and noodles into the vegetables and cook until everything is warm, about 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
Serve with any garnishes you like.
- The nutrition information for this recipe was calculated without the optional garnish ideas.
Calories: 348kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 80mg | Sodium: 691mg | Potassium: 593mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 791IU | Vitamin C: 56mg | Calcium: 56mg | Iron: 2mg