Keto English Muffin Recipe (90 Second Keto Bread in the Microwave)
This easy Keto English Muffin Recipe cooks in just 90 seconds in the microwave and has those classic English Muffin nooks and crannies that we love! Toast it and then top it with butter and jam for the perfect keto bread.
Servings 1 serving
Whisk together all ingredients in a microwave-safe mug until well combined.
Microwave until cooked, about 1 minute, 30 seconds on high in a 1000W microwave.
Serve as-is to eat it like a muffin.
To eat it as an English muffin, slice in half or in thirds horizontally and toast the slices.
- Net Carbs: 4g per serving
- Make Ahead: To help this come together even quicker in the morning, you could pre-mix the dry ingredients (almond flour, flaxseed meal, baking powder, stevia, and salt). Store the dry ingredients in a glass jar so in the morning you just have to mix in the wet ingredients and microwave it.
- Paleo Version: Use canned unswetened full-fat coconut milk.
- To Make This Savory Instead of Sweet: Skip the stevia and add a pinch of onion powder and some chopped fresh herbs, such as rosemary or thyme, or aromatics like chives or scallions.
- The jam in these photos is my Sugar Free Strawberry Jam, but made with frozen raspberries instead of strawberries.
Calories: 268kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 164mg | Sodium: 146mg | Potassium: 377mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 238IU | Calcium: 227mg | Iron: 2mg