Fresh Fig Salad Recipe with Pistachio and Pomegranate Dressing
This Fresh Fig Salad Recipe features sweet, juicy fresh figs, nutty pistachios, and a sweet/tart dressing. It's easy to make and as delicious as it is simple!
Servings 2 servings
- 3 cups green or red leaf lettuce washed and torn
- 2 ripe fresh figs washed, stems removed, and quartered
- 1/2 small white onion thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons pistachios coarsely chopped
Whisk together all ingredients for the dressing in a small bowl.
Divide the salad between 2 plates and top with the fig, onion, and pistachios.
Drizzle dressing on top of each and serve immediately.
- If keeping this salad vegan isn't a concern, add a handful of cheese, such as crumbled feta, goat cheese, or blue cheese.
- To bump up the protein, add grilled chicken breast or half a can of rinsed and drained.
Serving: 0.5of recipe | Calories: 316kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 38mg | Potassium: 338mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 4101IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 51mg | Iron: 1mg