15-Minute Turkey Stroganoff
Leftover turkey from Thanksgiving (or rotisserie chicken) helps this rich, creamy 15-Minute Turkey Stroganoff recipe come together quickly for a delicious weeknight meal!
Servings 4 servings
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 8 ounces brown or white button mushrooms quartered
- 2 medium cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups cooked turkey chopped (or rotisserie chicken)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
Heat the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Once melted, add the onion and mushrooms. Cook until the vegetables are softened, about 6 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the garlic, rosemary, and flour, and cook 1 minute more, stirring constantly.
Whisk in the broth, Worcestershire, salt, pepper, and turkey, and bring to boil. Turn off the heat and stir in the sour cream.
Serve with prepared pasta, rice, mashed potatoes, or anything you like.
- Nutritional Information: Information for this recipe was calculated without the optional serving suggestions.
- Storage: Store leftover Turkey Stroganoff covered in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Calories: 244kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 597mg | Potassium: 441mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 480IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 57mg | Iron: 1mg