Chopped Kale Salad
Full of fresh veggies and packed with different flavors and textures, this Chopped Kale Salad is perfect for meal prep! And it’ll have you excited to eat salad.
Servings 1 serving
Place the kale in the bottom of a bowl and top with the cherry tomatoes, scallion, bacon, cheese, and sunflower seeds.
Serve with the dressing to drizzle on top.
- Net Carbs: 13g per serving (whole recipe is 1 serving)
- I used Cabot Vermont Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- Nutrition information for this recipe was calculated without salad dressing.
- To meal prep this salad, crisp the bacon 4 to 5 days in advance and keep it in the fridge until assembling this salad.
- Make this salad your own! Swap out the kale for any greens you like, and use your favorite kind of dressing. The best kind of salad is one you'll actually eat!
Calories: 352kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 53mg | Sodium: 637mg | Potassium: 841mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 10810IU | Vitamin C: 139.8mg | Calcium: 355mg | Iron: 2.9mg