About the Book
The Keto Meal Plan Cookbook has 75 quick and easy low-carb, high-fat recipes for your health and weight loss goals!
The ketogenic diet is available for everyone—even busy individuals who don’t think they have the time for it. It’s time to bust a myth: keto cooking can be quick, easy, budget-friendly, and absolutely delicious—with the help of a meal planning guide!
Based on low-carb and high-fat principles, The Keto Meal Plan Cookbook will show you how to grocery shop, meal prep, and batch cook, while making a keto diet work for your personal health goals.
Featuring seventy-five recipes that you can customize to fit your needs, whether it is weight loss, weight maintenance, weight gain, or overall health and well-being, The Keto Meal Plan Cookbook outlines a twelve-week diet plan and menu with calorie levels between 1400–1700 kcals for anyone who wants to heal their bodies but who don’t know where to start.
In This Book
You will learn:
- What a ketogenic diet is
- Which foods are keto-friendly and which to limit
- How to meal prep smartly and in bulk to minimize cook time on busy days
- How to repurpose leftovers into new meals
- Which are the best and most affordable foods to keep stocked in your kitchen
- And how to make keto versions of your favorite comfort foods
You will get the recipes to whip up nutrient-dense breakfast, lunch, dinner, desserts, drinks, and snacks to promote ketosis, including:
- Lemon Blackberry Chia Pudding
- Taco Salads
- Turkey Thai Lettuce Wraps
- Bun-less Philly Cheesesteak
- Mozzarella-Smothered Meatballs with Zoodles
- Tuna Melt Casserole with Carrot and Celery
- Almond Mocha Fat Bomb
- Chocolate Avocado Fudge-sicles
- Bulletproof Matcha Drink
- Keto Trail Mix
- And more!
Table of Contents
- Keto Meal Prep Made Easy
- 12-Week Menu Plan
- Grocery and Shopping List
- Breakfast Recipes
- Lunch and Dinner Recipes
- Snack Recipes
- Fat Bomb Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Drink Recipes