This Starbucks copycat Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew Recipe is warmly spiced, laced with vanilla, and whips up in just 10 minutes with only 5 ingredients plus coffee! And you can save money by making your coffee shop favorites at home!
I’m going to blow your mind with what I’m about to tell you…
I’m not really into pumpkin spice!
I used to like it more when I was younger, but these days I like my coffee brewed strong and dark, and then I add a generous splash of cream.
No sugar, no flavorings, and no half and half, lol.
But when I repeatedly heard from a few sources how good this drink is at Starbucks, I knew I needed to check it out for myself.
It surprised me how much I enjoyed this fall beverage! I thought it was festive and fun without being overly sweet or too pumpkin-y. It was a fun switch up from my regular coffee.
And you can save money by making this Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew Recipe at home!
Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew Recipe
This recipe is sweet but not too sweet with the perfect amount of pumpkin spice and vanilla aroma. And the pumpkin flavor is present, but not overpowering!
I tasted the pumpkin cream by itself and it was delicious. It reminded me of melted pumpkin spice ice cream, which makes me think this recipe could be adapted to make ice cream. But that’s an experiment for another day.
These are the ingredients you’ll need to make pumpkin cream (clockwise from top center): water, sugar, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, heavy whipping cream, and pumpkin puree.
Heat the pumpkin cream ingredients on the stovetop until the sugar is dissolved, strain the pumpkin cream, and chill it in the fridge.
What’s in Pumpkin Cream?
There are only 5 ingredients (plus water) in this pumpkin cream Starbucks copycat!
- Heavy whipping cream
- Sugar (or sweetener of choice)
- Pumpkin puree
- Pumpkin pie spice
How to Make Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew:
- Make a batch of cold brew coffee. If you aren’t sure how to do this, take a look at my step-by-step guide on how to make cold brew coffee.
- And now make the pumpkin cream! Mix the cream, sugar, pumpkin, spice, and vanilla in a saucepan and heat to dissolve the sugar. Cool to room temperature, strain, and then chill it in the fridge.
- Serve iced cold brew coffee with pumpkin cream for the ultimate festive fall drink.
How Do You Drink Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew?
If you want to make the pumpkin cream foamy, whisk it by hand or with an electric mixer until slightly thickened.
And if you prefer your coffee hot, you can simply add the foamy pumpkin cream to a cup of hot coffee.
How Many Calories Are in the Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew?
For comparison purposes, here is the nutrition information for this drink at Starbucks, and for the homemade version.
Starbucks Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew Nutrition Information
- 250 calories
- Total fat 12g
- Total carbohydrates 31g
- Protein 3g
Homemade Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew (Starbucks Copycat) Nutrition Information
And here is the nutrition information for the homemade version of this drink:
- 131 calories
- Total fat 8g
- Total carbohydrates 14g
- Protein 1g
Keto Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew Recipe
For the low carb and keto version of this recipe, simply omit the sugar and use your favorite keto-friendly sweetener instead!
My favorite keto sweetener for this recipe is crystallized allulose, which you can find on Amazon.
More Starbucks Copycat Recipes:
- Starbucks Pink Drink Copycat Recipe
- Skinny Peppermint Mocha Latte
- Copycat Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino
- Healthy Java Chip Frappuccino Recipe
- Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars Copycat Recipe
- Sous Vide Egg Bites
- Gingerbread Syrup
Did you make this recipe? Please rate it and leave a comment below because I love hearing from you! You can also tag @anediblemosaic on social media. To stay up-to-date FOLLOW ME on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. Xoxo, Faith
Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew Recipe (Starbucks Copycat)
- Cold brew
- Pumpkin pie spice mix for garnish
For the Pumpkin Cream:
- Add the cream, water, sugar, pumpkin, and pumpkin pie spice to a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook until steaming, stirring to dissolve the sugar, and then remove from the heat. Stir in the vanilla.
- Cool to room temperature, and then strain through a fine mesh sieve.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
To Make the Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew:
- Fill a glass about 2/3 of the way full with ice.
- Add cold brew coffee, diluted with water if you want.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons Pumpkin Cream.
- Top with a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice if desired.
- Store the pumpkin cream covered in a glass jar in the fridge for up to 1 week.
- If you aren’t sure how to make cold brew coffee, take a look at my step-by-step guide on how to make cold brew coffee.
- If you want to make the pumpkin cream foamy, whisk it by hand or with an electric mixer until slightly thickened.
- Low Carb and Keto Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew: Omit the sugar and use 1/2 cup of your favorite keto sweetener instead. My favorite keto sweetener for this recipe is crystallized allulose, which is available on Amazon.
Disclosure: This post contains Amazon affiliate links to products I believe in, which means that even though it doesn’t cost you anything extra, I will receive a small amount of money from the sale of these items. Thank you for helping to support An Edible Mosaic!