This Apple Baked Brie Recipe features gooey, melted brie cheese topped with an easy homemade sweet spiced Apple Chutney for the perfect 15 minute appetizer!
Fall has somehow become synonymous with appetizer season, the same way summer is synonymous with grill season.
I’m not sure if it’s because of football or Halloween or all the other holidays that occur during autumn. There always seems to be a reason to have something snacky on hand.
And the one thing I’m sure of is that when fall rolls around, I’m always on the lookout for new appetizer ideas! And if cheese is involved, it’s always a bonus.
Apple Baked Brie Recipe
This Baked Brie with Apple is as easy to make as it is impressive. The only ingredients you’ll need are a wheel of brie cheese and homemade Apple Chutney!
You can make the Apple Chutney up to 2 weeks ahead and keep it in the fridge. Or if you don’t fee like making your own, you can buy pre-made Apple Chutney. Harry & David has a delicious Apple Chutney that’s available on Amazon.
When it comes to crowd-pleasing recipes, it doesn’t get much better than gooey, melted brie!
What to Serve with Baked Brie with Apple
- Sliced fresh baguette
- Toasted baguette slices, rubbed with fresh thyme
- Cranberry Almond Scones
- Low Carb Crackers
- Nutty Spiced Pumpkin Crackers (Paleo)
- Sliced apple
- Nuts, such as pistachios, walnuts, pecans, and/or almonds
More Brie Recipes to Make:
- Baked Brie with Warm Honeyed Grapes and Walnuts
- Spinach Dip with Brie
- Brown Sugar Bread Pudding with Melted Brie and Sugared Cranberries
- Brie Grilled Cheese
- Easy Leftover Turkey, Mushroom, and Brie Puff Pastries
Did you make this recipe? Please rate it and leave a comment below because I love hearing from you! You can also tag @anediblemosaic on social media. To stay up-to-date FOLLOW ME on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. Xoxo, Faith
Apple Baked Brie Recipe
- 8 ounce wheel brie cheese
- 1/2 cup Apple Chutney warmed
- Bread crackers, or apple slices, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Once the oven is preheated, unwrap the brie and place it onto an oven-safe baking dish. Bake 12 minutes.
- Top the baked brie with the hot Apple Chutney.
- Serve with bread, crackers, or apple slices
- Net Carbs: 8g per serving
- Nutrition information was calculated without optional items for serving.
- For the best flavor and texture, I recommend eating this appetizer while it's still warm.
Disclosure: This post contains Amazon affiliate links to products I believe in, which means that even though it doesn’t cost you anything extra, I will receive a small amount of money from the sale of these items. Thank you for helping to support An Edible Mosaic!