It seems like I blinked and now the end of summer is here.
(Can I let you in on a little secret? I’m looking forward to summer ending. Fall — ahem, Autumn, which happens to be my niece’s name — is my favorite season for a million reasons, not least of which are chilly temps, cozy sweaters, and warm mulled cider, but I am also head-over-heels in love with winter. And yes, when I tell people that, the most common question I get is Really? Lol, yes, really.)
With Labor Day next weekend, I know a lot of people are looking for new twists on picnic food, and this salad is a great way to switch up your normal pasta salad routine.
Here are a few more picnic salad ideas:
- Easiest Pasta Salad
- Poached Salmon Pasta Salad
- Roasted Vegetable Couscous Salad
- Roasted Veggie Potato Salad
- Succotash-Style Pasta Salad with Roasted Garlic Dressing
- Sweet Mango Chili Shrimp Salad
- Wheat Berry Salad with Fruity Vinaigrette
- White Bean-Roasted Red Pepper Salad
If you have a favorite picnic food to share, feel free to link to it in the comments below!