There is something for everyone with these 10+ Chocolatey Valentine’s Day Desserts For You and Your Sweetie!
I’m not sure where it started, but there seems to be an unwritten rule that Valentine’s Day dessert requires chocolate. I might not understand its origin, but you’ll hear no argument from me! Why look a gift horse in the mouth, right? Because any excuse to eat chocolate (legit or otherwise) is welcome, lol.
Here I’m sharing something chocolate-related for everyone. If you’re a baker, I have you covered. If raw batter is more your thing, you’re good there too. Drinkable, check. Fruity, double check. I even include vegan and paleo recipes, so no one is left out!
One thing I want to mention is that all the recipes I’m sharing here are small-batch; most make two servings, but there are a couple single-serving recipes that you can easily double for you and your Valentine’s sweetie.
So go indulge in some chocolate!
And more chocolate from around the internet…
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (makes 2 servings; paleo and vegan) from Detoxinista
- Chocolate Chip Cookies (makes 2 large cookies) from No. 2 Pencil
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake for One (makes 1 serving; you can share with your honey or just double it and make two teensy little cakes) from Picky Palate
- Chocolate Soufflé (makes 2 servings) from Eating Well
- Edible Cookie Dough (makes 2 servings) from Family Fresh Meals
- Fudge Brownie Pots (makes 2 servings) from Budget Bytes
- Perfect Brownies (makes 2 servings) from Dessert for Two
- S’mores Hot Chocolate (makes 2 servings) from Minimalist Baker