These 10+ Perfect Side Dishes for Easter or a Celebratory Spring Dinner make menu planning easy!
In my family, half the fun of holiday meals lies in the planning. Some components are mandatory (like turkey on Thanksgiving and lamb on Easter), but there’s always a little more leeway (and room for creativity) when it comes to side dishes and dessert.
Here are a few ideas for inspiration; I’ve included salads, grains, and potatoes, so there’s something for everyone.
And here are a few more side dishes that sound pretty fabulous…
- Asparagus with Grated Egg and Capers from Pinch and Swirl
- Julia Child’s Asparagus with Hollandaise Sauce from Noshing with the Nolands
- Lemon Asparagus Pasta Salad with Cucumber and Feta from Peas & Crayons
- Lemon Parmesan Roasted Broccoli from Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Pan Roasted Brown Butter Radishes from Nutmeg Nanny
- Quinoa with Mushrooms, Green Onions, and Parmesan from Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Roasted Fingerling Potatoes and Baby Artichokes from Cooking Light
- Roasted Garlic and Chive Cauliflower Mash from Healthy Recipe Ecstasy
- Smoked Mac and Cheese from Bakers Royale
- Zucchini and Green Bean Saute from The Lemon Bowl
Do you have a go-to side dish for a spring meal?