These 10+ Perfect Breakfast Recipe Ideas for Christmas Morning are sure to make any holiday morning merry and bright.
In my family, Christmas morning brings homemade eggnog lattes, carols humming softly in the background, and the cheery twinkle of lights on the tree. The same twinkle is reflected in childrens eyes as they wake up before the sun does to check out what Santa left them, and its also reflected in my moms voice as she reads us the Christmas Story. To me, its the making of new memories that means the most.
Brunch is a must for us on Christmas morning, and its usually something special; here are a few ideas for inspiration for brunch with your family.
Plus more fabulous breakfast ideas from around the web
- Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Hand Pies from Marla Meridith
- Citrus and Pomegranate Fruit Salad from Once Upon a Chef
- Fingerling Potato-Leek Hash with Swiss Chard and Eggs from Cooking Light
- Gingerbread Doughnuts from EverydayMaven
- Mushroom and Feta Breakfast Casserole from Kalyns Kitchen
- No Yeast Eggnog Cinnamon Rolls from Recipe Girl
- Raspberry Amaretto Croissant French Toast from Nutmeg Nanny